The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Think I got a bargain??

Guest wobblybox

Guest wobblybox

cant post on the trader forum as I have not paid up.

Bought this today and it is a weaker!! drove from bristol to wales and brought it to Belfast via the ferry. Outstanding condition however the balljoints need attention so far thats about it...... well pleased1

need another one in black...........................Someone really needs to check this one out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just spoke to the guy advertising this one as I can't believe it's still available, nice chap and he is only looking for £5200

Scooter put up a link the other day but I told the guy I'd do another for him.

****Copied from autotrader***

51,000 miles,

'P'reg imported face lift model, non-turbo (225bhp)

6 speed manual,

Metallic silver.

Power steering with height adjust, ABS, Driver/passenger airbags, electric windows and mirrors. Air con/climate control, CD player, Black half leather interior. Brand new Toyo Proxes T1 tyres all round, original 17" alloys. Toad CAT1 full closure alarm/immobiliser with central locking. Recent cam belt change. Full RAC inspection with certificate and report. 6 months tax, 10 months MOT. Really tidy example. First crippling house purchase forces sale.

£5,200. ono

01225 719331 or 07967 486188

I also noted from the pics that it has the larger Uk spec brakes from factory, this is probably the highest spec non turbo you will ever see.

An absolute bargain!

Tom Draper.

My Vid

Project Rex

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Tom : 20-09-06 at 14:35.