Ian W

Date for Stirling Meet / Drive to Aberfoyle  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Date for Stirling Meet / Drive to Aberfoyle

• 18th Nov
    • 25th Nov
    • 2nd Dec
    • Other

As there appears to be a lack of interest in the thread posted in the Scottish Events section, i'm posting here to let members know about a proposed meet around Stirling / Falkirk area in Nov / Dec.

It looks like it will involve meeting in Stirling and driving along to Aberfoyle for some grub and a few picture opportunities.

From the RR Day thread it looked like the 2nd December was the most popular date, however as this isn't a RR Day and only a meet perhaps we'd like to do it a little sooner before the weather gets too much worse?

let us know your views guys :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo, i so much want to attend aScottish meet but so far to many people picking wrong date!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 18th of the month lol

:(

you definitely couldn't make the 2nd? just keep your petrol tokens aside mate, or is the other half too strong will power not strong enough?

due Nov 18th!!! :blink:

it'll be fine mate. the kid will be there for years after this ;)

looks like we'll be meeting in Stirling and driving to Aberfoyle for some grub and photos.

get voting on dates guys. whichever is leading after the weekend will be THE date.

:nana:

Ok... you can come and tell the mrs who's probably just been in labour for 72hours that I'm going to a meet the next day.

Don't think that would go down too well!!!?!?!? :blink: :)

yeah mate, no problem at all......i'll bring my boxing gloves :boxing: :D

Where abouts in Stirling do you have in mind, Not sure if we could all get up to the castle carpark, it would be a nice spot. Big retail park on the outskirts anyway.

no idea mate, was hoping someone else could pick somewhere for us to meet up as i don't know Stirling that well. :)