The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello & Question?

johnnyknox

Guest Nicholas
I wouldn't bother with a big single if I was you Stef. Totally standard one is best :) or an NA.

Man its going to annoy me if you and Cable have faster Supra's than me in the works car park :)

Mark

Is there something in the water that's making people buy Supra's in leicester? ;)

Is there something in the water that's making people buy Supra's in leicester? ;)

Just people that work at CAT :)

If Stef does actally go ahead and get one then our work's car park will consist of my TT (which I should picking up on Saturday :), Cable's TT(my brother, and once his arrives from Jurgen at Xmas), Rogue's NA (my wife) and Stefs :)

Me my brother and my wife all work slightly different hours so we pretty much always use our own cars. Otherwise we could probably make do with 1 TT between us all :D

Mark

Guest Nicholas
Just people that work at CAT :)

If Stef does actally go ahead and get one then our work's car park will consist of my TT (which I should picking up on Saturday :), Cable's TT(my brother, and once his arrives from Jurgen at Xmas), Rogue's NA (my wife) and Stefs :)

Me my brother and my wife all work slightly different hours so we pretty much always use our own cars. Otherwise we could probably make do with 1 TT between us all :D

Mark

hehe cool, I used to live in Newbold Verdon :) just down the road from CAT!

Nick.

Thanks for the responses. :)

Sounds like they are OK, but just expensive then.

If you know anyone selling a nice manual big single Supra, please let me know.

Cheers

Does it have to be a manual ?, have you driven an auto ?, if you havn't tried an auto, have a go in one, you might like it. BURT on here has a well sorted t61 auto for sale, its an awesome road car. ;)

Does it have to be a manual ?, have you driven an auto ?, if you havn't tried an auto, have a go in one, you might like it. BURT on here has a well sorted t61 auto for sale, its an awesome road car. ;)

Now then...that is a lovely bit of kit.

Have seen it up for sale and it's a tad over my budget and I did have my heart set on a manual :(

It has the looks I want. That car, a bit cheaper and manual and I think I'll buy it.