The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little help

ross

Hey guys,

Need a bit of help. I logged onto the do-luck link in the "do-luck spoiler needed" thread. I then clicked onto the supra section and looked at the "bodykits part". On the left of the screen there is a supra with gold alloys. The supra itself is black but when you look closely at it you can also see purple in it too.

Does anyone know what colour this is and where I could get it from? I think it looks the muts nuts. I know it'll prob cost a bit but I think it would be well worth it. Be great if anyone could help out.

Thanks guys.

Hey guys,

Need a bit of help. I logged onto the do-luck link in the "do-luck spoiler needed" thread. I then clicked onto the supra section and looked at the "bodykits part". On the left of the screen there is a supra with gold alloys. The supra itself is black but when you look closely at it you can also see purple in it too.

Does anyone know what colour this is and where I could get it from? I think it looks the muts nuts. I know it'll prob cost a bit but I think it would be well worth it. Be great if anyone could help out.

Thanks guys.

They dont come painted dude, if thats what your after, if your speaking about painting your car that colour i think it would be the biggest waste of money tbh, it isnt flash, it will be over priced, and tbh I think plain black looks far better.

They dont come painted dude, if thats what your after, if your speaking about painting your car that colour i think it would be the biggest waste of money tbh, it isnt flash, it will be over priced, and tbh I think plain black looks far better.

:yeahthat:

hey chris where you? still in dublin?

ordered my clutch.

Who said anything about wanting anything coming painted?

I only happened to be looking at the thread out of pure interest and clicked on the link. And at what point did I say anything about wanting to look flash. I happen to like the colour thats all.

Who said anything about wanting anything coming painted?

I only happened to be looking at the thread out of pure interest and clicked on the link. And at what point did I say anything about wanting to look flash. I happen to like the colour thats all.

At first I thought you meant you were after the item but i re-reed it, i wasnt gonna rewrite it as Im on a head melting internet tv that i can barely see, so ignore that comment.

Why else would you want an unusual colour ? Its different ? it will stand out from the norm, all leads to a form of how flash it is tbh ;) its not a bad thing tho, its just the colour on it that i find well funky.

Well to be honest I didn't think that it was that unusual. Flash to me would be that candy red soop that I saw in a thread a while ago. To me that is over the top. But I've always that that the soop would look good in a really nice dark met purple and when I saw the one in the thread i thought it looked great. Nice but not "in yer face" nice. Wasn't getting arsey before though. Sorry if it came over that way.

Well to be honest I didn't think that it was that unusual. Flash to me would be that candy red soop that I saw in a thread a while ago. To me that is over the top. But I've always that that the soop would look good in a really nice met purple and when I saw the one in the thread i thought it looked great. Nice but not "in yer face" nice. Wasn't getting arsey before though. Sorry if it came over that way.

dont worry its cool.

Thats my point really for the price it would cost, it isnt nice enough ;)

yeah I'm thinking about spraying mine candy red myself, its nice and not in your face nice, but kind of thinking about white with a very light pearl red effect too, which is also nice and the pear red is not very noticible which makes it look nice.