The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie looking for Supra!

Guest fjoggy

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a 93-94 Supra with low miles (preferly less than 60k miles), around 500 (+-) bhp, manual transmission and in mint condition. So if you are about to sell or consider to sell your Supra I would like to hear from you.

Cheers

Fjoggy

Hi everyone!

As title I'm looking for a Supra. At first I wanted a Skyline, but due to problems getting them registrated in Norway I may have changed my mind:d

For the moment I have been looking at a black Supra from gt-cars (http://usedcars2.netfirms.com/GTCARS/photos-SUPRA-450.htm) It's priced to £14450, but after a some reading on the this forum I've got the impression that they are a little overpriced. What do you guys/girls recond it's worth? I don't want to pat too much.

Best regards

Fjoggy

He does have very well sorted cars with excellent service and follow up, you get what you pay for IMHO, I brought the HKS one that is listed as sold on this site ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine may be up for sale soon. Covered 49,000km on a second hand engine fitted last may with 37,000km originally.

New Envy Hybrid Stage 3 Twin Turbos (Fitted May of this Year 2006), Fully BPU, new Greddy-2 Row, Koyo Racing Radiator, Full Sat Nav etc etc. Loads to list and proven 400rwhp. 0-60 is bloody quick.

Looking for around the £9.5k mark considering I've spent £4k in the last 3.5 months and I bought it for £8,000 originally!

Full service also undertaken by Chris Wilson. Pics here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=80795&highlight=car+keyed

Cheers,

Greg