The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all N/A calling all N/A

uezzell

if your slightly worried about petrol, dont buy a supra

*ahem*. I do 18000 miles a year and my Supra is my daily drive, so a few less MPG or a few more pence on a litre of fuel makes a big difference to my running costs, so I made damn sure I knew how much I was going to be spending on petrol before I bought one. There's no harm in asking.

I get 24MPG from by auto NA, btw.

hello people now i have you attention what is your best mpg out of £30 on an N/A? and do you get less out of a auto?

This was mentioned a few days back

Anyway 24mpg around town on average

And i get about 36 mpg on a long run @ a steady 85 -100

i use on average about 30 litres and that lasts me about 240 miles on a steady long run

not necessarily mate. could be your oxygen sensor needing replaced or cleaned.

that's still on my list of things to do.

yep common problem

Mine will need to doing for next MOT as struggled through emissions this year,

My mates NA would do a tank in 150 miles easily , i reckon that was gone on his too as i've never seen a car like his NA drink that much fuel even taking it easier, hence he sold it

Yeah ol blitz supra's magical car :p must be chipped.

I worked out my mpg on mine last week. it was equally:motorway, town (short journeys), and a good 20 mile country lane thrash. i got 19.43mpg

You are only jealous guys!!! :p :p :p

If i cane it yes its down to very low 20's

Mine is a Manual so that may help;)

You guys must be really heavy footed to say the least if you are getting such poor MPG

If you are getting that poor mpg out of a NA you must have a prob somewhere,

As said my mates NA was really poor too, although passed emissions ok , he was only getting 17mpg tops

I always fill my tank to the top (have a fear of running out of petrol) £50 (of V-power) gets me at best 290 miles in my NA

Why you putting V Power in a NA??? Pointless ...

You only need 95 RON as you have no Turbo... unless you are one of the lucky buggers who has gone NA-T

have run mine on both, no difference, although with the higher octane .. I GET EVEN MORE MPG!"!! :p :p :p