The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How wide?

Golddigga

congrats mate, any pics?

no worries about the membership mate, it's for your benefit as well as ours ;)

the Supe is wide but will fit in a garage (can just be a bit difficult if not impossible to get out)

of course there are differing widths of garage as well...

that was pretty much useless then eh :D

well my garage i think is the smallest around on a new estate. it takes me driving and someone directing me and i either have to climb out of the boot to get out, or out of the passenger door as there is a silly pillar on the drivers side...passenger window also has to be down to get out as the door hardly opens until it hits the wall. Its a big ol car! when my mate parks his mr2 in there its like a go kart compared to the supra

My supra didnt fit, width ways it was ok..... the car was literally half an inch too long so the door didn't close :(

Mine struggles length too as i have a fridge and a washing maching at the other end. the garage door has to JUST rest on the bumper, so i have foam strips on the garage door to prevent damage.

Don't worry membership will follow shortly :tongue:

hahahaha, subtle about the membership *grin*, just kidding dude..

I've got a garage where I store mine, and yes it is tight as an 18yr old virgin (not ever seen often in basingstoke mind you *grin*),

Have to fold the mirrors in a guide it in gently, and then climb out doing some aerobatics, but it does fit and the door shuts, but don't plan on getting anything else in the garage.

I have got a tennis ball on a string, when the back window touches the ball, I've got 5 inches left behind it.