The mkiv Supra Owners Club

eClutchmaster

cntt

anyone heard of eClutchmaster?

are they run by Clutchmaster or different company altogether?

and the GripForce F1 Racing clutch? are they any good?

just wanted to compare it with the Centerforce before I actually get one.

won't be using it with mods, just replacing it with the crap piece of rubbish the last owner put in to this N/A I have for now till I get the 6sp, no point throwing out big money on anything else or either the stock one since these are so much cheaper for some reason.

did a google search on GripForce, didn't see one bad comments on them so far out of over 20 posts

good to know that cleland. I wont be using this clutch by the time I get a single in, as I will be getting the 6sp first, so I wouldn't worry bout it too much with any boost, but surely let us know how it goes when you up the boost, would be nice if they can hold out for higher boost :)

great value :) I did see some guys over the states using the Stage 3 with higher boost and have no problems, but didn't find anyone on our end using thses, now I'm more confident with them :)

cheers mate

just placed an order for the stage3 clutch, working out at £151 shipped, can't wait to get it.

btw Cleland, I heard people saying that alloy flywheel make noise or something, some people had bad comments on them, how is yours working out?

what make is it?