The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished turning RZ into UK Style

jevansio

My ideal Supra would have been a 6 Sp TT UK in black, seeing as though they're rarer than rocking horse sh1t I had to get an import and do the finishing touches myself. Just thought I'd share the finished article with y'all (more images in my garage):

Anybody know where to get the clear indicators for the side (front & rear)?

Jay

copycat, get the real thing.lol

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or something like that :D

How many UK Black TT Manuals are there still left (I know most of the 600 odd UK's were autos) I bet there were only a handfull made in the first place.

Cheers Roveri, that's exactly what I'm after, will need to do some serious ass kissing with the old lady to get to spend 60 notes on a set of indicators though :D

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or something like that :D

How many UK Black TT Manuals are there still left (I know most of the 600 odd UK's were autos) I bet there were only a handfull made in the first place.

Cheers Roveri, that's exactly what I'm after, will need to do some serious ass kissing with the old lady to get to spend 60 notes on a set of indicators though :D

You forgot the dildo's from the real Uk specs!

edit: only just seen your above post about them oops!

Hmm....i'm begining to prefer the Jspec bonnet, like the curves....

and keep away from those horrible looking headlight washers....they look horrible.

How do they actually wash tho, just by spraying the lights, is there any point, lol, how can that possibly clean them?

Erm... in making it a UK spec did you take the time to make the car slower and heavier?

I started that modification about 4 years ago when my intake of takeaways begin to rise so I guess the 4 extra stone I put on covers that :D

I really like the turbo vent for some reason.

Nice car mate looks stunning.

Cheers for the comments too Geo

Thats a very tidy looking car there, congrats :)

Other than the bonnet vent what has been done to make it UK spec? (genuine question, not taking the p*ss). I mean you've got many of the Jap spec features most people go for (OEM skirts (?) & facelift lights/indicators)

Thats a very tidy looking car there, congrats :)

Other than the bonnet vent what has been done to make it UK spec? (genuine question, not taking the p*ss). I mean you've got many of the Jap spec features most people go for (OEM skirts (?) & facelift lights/indicators)

Good question, just the UK Lip Spoiler if truth be told :D. It was just the UK look I was after, not really bothered about all the other stuff (turbos, injectors, stuff that's already been mentioned etc) as hopefully I'll be going single anyway (well when my twins pack up).