The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra = Biggest Buzz Per Pound

jaiscossie

Just been out for a drive in the supe and can honestly say ive never had a car that puts so many smiles on your face.I Have owned scoobies,cossies,skylines,200sxs amongst others and none of them get as many looks as the supra.Two guys actually stopped walking today and waited for me at the lights just to drive past. its times like these you feel so proud to own a supra and all for less than the price of a new fiesta :)

Coming back from the gym tonight my mate was behind me, driving home. Some guy was looking at the car, i didnt see him but my mate said he nearly walked into a lamp post as i drove by. Would of been great if he had hit the post.

Yes the car does get alot of attention.

Went to pick my Supra up from the spray shop the other day, on the way home I let my lass drive the Supra & I took the lead (in my runabout Rover).

I made her pass me slowly, it looked stunning as it crept past, made me think that it's all the other road users who benefit from the looks of the car.

I could quite happily drive around in my Rover all day as long as I was following a Supra :D

You should try taking it to France!

They never had the Supra imported there, but lots of young people know the car from the F&F movies. You'll feel like a superstar!!

I had 3 people taking pics of the car last week on the one evening.

This guy pulled up near the Millau Viaduct. (Angie took a sneaky pic of him!)

Millau Supra fan1.jpg

Its more the other way round buddy........my mates sister ;)

Still waiting for the dash to be sprayed, i spent far too long prepping it. Its being done by a fella at Fords (mates workmate), itsd cheap (crate of stella) but he is taking his time about it :(

Should be about at the weekend if you fancy a nosey at the retrim :)

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3477/imgp1103sizetb4.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8205/imgp1104sizeny8.jpg

details if your remotely interested: http://85.232.35.135/vbb/showthread.php?t=84399