The mkiv Supra Owners Club

and on the seventh day Terry took the day off

Mike B

The end of an era for those who knew the car in Terry's company, but I'm proud to say that it has gone to a good home.

As my understanding of sups increased so did my respect for this car until I decided to take the plunge. A lot of respect to Terry in what he has created, it is truely more drivable than my stock TT even in sequential setup, and needless to say is rapid upwards of 3.5k.

To Terry - thanks for being such a straight guy about it - and for putting up with my seemingly endless questions regarding it's setup perameters, I assure you she will be well cared for!

I took my old man out in it last night (he's a R34 man through and through) he was absolutely stunned how well engineered it was beyond just pure power - it blew his conception of what turbo cars were capable of - and even said that the car felt like a high power naturally aspirated engine - high praise coming from a ceramic R34 owner.

I wish Terry all the best and sincerely hope he still has an active part in the forum - as his straight down the line attitude and technical know how are an asset to us all.

Picture of new and old;

two.jpg

why you selling ur sexy motor

New job in january and wont have the time any more to look after the motor... Also Im going to be commuting so need a cruiser and Im buying an exotic.

Anyway.. Its had LOTS of fun out of her and think its about time someone else lover her as much as I do :)

New job in january and wont have the time any more to look after the motor... Also Im going to be commuting so need a cruiser and Im buying an exotic.

Anyway.. Its had LOTS of fun out of her and think its about time someone else lover her as much as I do :)

gud luck its such a sexy motor

love ur silver supe :drool:

lol - it was chasing you around bruntingthorpe! you should look in your rear view mirror more (although you'd probably need a pair of binoculars!)

Thanks to Jurgen for the silver car - it is in beautiful condition - will be up for sale some time soon,

and lol with TRD - I nearly bought his car instead of the silver one - had the bankers draft in my pocket - for he nearly bought the car I have now - small world or what!?

Well done mate, a great car it is !

Thanks matey - I had been following your progress since yours was destroyed - gutting - but glad to see you are ok - it could have been a lot worse.

Only after driving it home did I appreciate how good this one is. To build 15+psi at 2k in 6th on the motorway is some fete for a single. Makes it so comfortable as well as quick.

I'm a very happy man:D

You're a lucky man, Terry's has always been one of my favourites. I was kinda hoping he'd still have it and sell it to me this time next year :D

Yeah, if you take a long hard look at making one of these yourself it's impossible in terms of know how for the average guy - not to mention parts and labour. I think it's going to be a long time before something else comes along to tempt me away - I've owned 3 sups now, and technically this is in a different league.

thought u were keeping now chris u change your mind like the bloody weather

congrats fella, nice motor you have there, spent many hours trying to decide to buy or not, still, too late now as my car is still for sale.:(

still i'm sure its gone to a good home matey:)

I can see how it would be a hard choice for you - your spec is very good anyway - for me it's a no-brainer coming from BPU. - as if it's a single then time to do it properly!

A good home for sure - just have to take a lot more responsibility in ownership. - the loud button is now a hyperspace pedal - and the straight line traction on this thing must be 2x my old car.

I still view it as Terry's car though, it still doesn't feel like mine yet!