The mkiv Supra Owners Club

From a 355 to a Supra Twin Turbo...

Guest Supracar

Guest Supracar

I first owned a Supra SZ a few years back, and have since owned the following cars (in the correct order):

Porsche Boxster 2.5

Lotus Elise 111S

Porsche 911 (996 C2)

Lotus Esprit GT3

Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

During this time I've also bought a house, so needless to say, the Ferrari is currently for sale (on Pistonheads and Top Marques/Autotrader.co.uk) to free up some cash.

After doing some sensible things with the majority of the money, my aim is to spend up to £7-£8K on either a Mitsubishi 3000GT or a twin turbo Supra.

I saw a Supra this morning with a flat type rear spoiler (which I previously recall seeing a picture of on a manual for the Supra purchased on eBay). Does anyone know where I could get one of these as I haven't seen any Supras for sale with this spoiler, but think it really compliments the shape of the car?????

Best bet is to just buy a decent supra and get any spoiler you like for it mate. probably wouldn't be too expensive and Nic our pimporter can get pretty much any one you want i would imagine.

it's probably a bomex or abflug you saw iirc.

Do you mean flat element between two uprights? If so that's the TRD rear wing.

If you mean flat to the body it could be a Bomex tea tray...

very good point, never even thought about the TRD ;)

here's hoping he doesn't mean the Veilside though :D