6 members have voted

1. 1. Date for Scottish Rolling Road Day/Meet @ AVA, Glasgow

• Saturday 18/11/2006
    • Saturday 25/11/2006
    • Saturday 02/12/2006
    • Saturday 09/12/2006
    • Other (please list)

Right gents, ladies and all the rest of you :D

Myself and Geo are trying to organise a Scottish rolling road day. The only place in Scotland to do autos is AVA but as has been discussed members may not want to take their cars there. The only other option is Dastek but they only do manuals.

No dates have been confirmed so vote when you'd like the RR Day or meet to be held.

A power run will come in at £30 at AVA with the cost of Dastek to be confirmed.

cheers.

ian

Right guys. Please vote for whichever day you prefer the rolling road day / meet to be held.

They are all Saturdays (last two in Nov and first two in Dec).

Details of prices (for AVA) etc are on the thread linked below. If you are interested then please add your name to the list and state whether you will be going on the rolling road or not.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1066499#post1066499

I'll not do the road session, doesn't seem too much point with an unmodified NA so i haven't voted on a date but if something gets sorted i'll try to come along.

Another out and about session we should consider is either a belt up to Fort William and a toddle round the Scotsburgring to Kinlochleven and/or a Trossachs tour through to Callendar past Loch Katrine. Both need to be done before the weather comes in though and both will be helped by as much daylight as possible!

m.

I'll not do the road session, doesn't seem too much point with an unmodified NA so i haven't voted on a date but if something gets sorted i'll try to come along.

Another out and about session we should consider is either a belt up to Fort William and a toddle round the Scotsburgring to Kinlochleven and/or a Trossachs tour through to Callendar past Loch Katrine. Both need to be done before the weather comes in though and both will be helped by as much daylight as possible!

m.

agreed, the A82 is a great driving road......hits the wallet pretty badly though lol

if you fancy coming along Martin stick your name on the list in the Events section (no need to vote obviously if you have no preference though.

Right guys.

looks like AVA might not be the best bet for a rolling road day.

The poll will still be useful to find out when the best date is for a meet though.

Any thoughts on what we should do would also be appreciated.

AVA, Dastek (can only RR manuals) or just a meet for some grub and then a drive somewhere.