The mkiv Supra Owners Club

insurance

Guest jamesfto

Guest jamesfto

hi i have an fto atm paying 2200 for insurance 3pft wondering what i'll be paying for insurance on a non turbo supra im 20 1 year no claims 3 points sp30?

hi i have an fto atm paying 2200 for insurance 3pft wondering what i'll be paying for insurance on a non turbo supra im 20 1 year no claims 3 points sp30?

probably around the same. i had my na when i was 19 and paid about 2500, and then it dropped to just over 2,000 at renewal. i then had 3 points too. so shouldnt be too bad! try CIS for insurance they were pretty good for me :)

Yes funnily enough on confused.com just to get an idea. And its the same [or slightly less as it happens] then my FTO @ £824.76. My FTO is £865. :)

well what are you waiting for? ;) :D

would never have thought in a million years that an FTO would have such a high insurance group.

well what are you waiting for? ;) :D

would never have thought in a million years that an FTO would have such a high insurance group.

Its totally stupid Im telling you. :D

The quote was like for like, import, limited business mileage, social and commuting. That quote for the supra [NA] was endsleigh. Probably can get it cheaper than that too. :D

only company that would give u a good quote is lancaster

come on mate give it a rest lol

did you phone all the insurance companies on behalf of jamesfto? no, so although you could be right i'd say it's still worth him phoning round.

now behave yourself and go make me a coffee ;) :D

come on mate give it a rest lol

did you phone all the insurance companies on behalf of jamesfto? no, so although you could be right i'd say it's still worth him phoning round.

now behave yourself and go make me a coffee ;) :D

lol i have the similar situation as him as in age and points and for you concern i did call around:p