The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In 3.5 Hours Today...

wkdtime

cool, i got hks hypermax comeing in about another 4 weeks, can't wasit as i'm on standard uk's.lol

are they pretty easy to fit or are you a mechanic?

Lol..not a mechanic, its pretty easy enough. Being a JDM spec it was less expose to salt water as the car was imported recently so it was relatively easy. The back are even easier mate, defo worth doing your self mate.

Well done WKD mate. I've been looking at the Teins but not sure if they're any better than Bilstein and Eibach setup I currently have.

Mate - can you post some pics of your car here or in your garage - really interested in seeing the beauty ;)

Cheers, Greg

Well done WKD mate. I've been looking at the Teins but not sure if they're any better than Bilstein and Eibach setup I currently have.

Mate - can you post some pics of your car here or in your garage - really interested in seeing the beauty ;)

Cheers, Greg

Mate, its going down to Paul Whiffin's soon to get some work done, once the wheels are on and all is done, ill post loads of pics up.

TBH when it comes ride comfort, All coilovers will seem a little too harsh compared to the Billies and Eibach set up. The only reason i went for them is to get the right height and ride comfort combo to suit the car.

Good luck wth yours mate, Micra's aren't that bad ey? :)