The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miss my Supra

Sheefa

Damn, I miss the beauty badly.

She's been at CW's being repaired at the mo for 2 weeks now and it's beginning to become unbearable. The night time sounds of the shitty pug 106's with the loud-boy backboxes going down my street eat away at my soul.

The empty space that lay at the corner of my drive is gathering dust and changing colour. I hear her scream but I can't reach her.

What can I do to keep me sane - my ol' dears 3.25 just isn't good enough. And to take the ultimate piss I was given a 1.4 Auto Nissan Micra the other day by the rental company for work.

Shocking and painful. :(

My girlfriend is the opposite, she misses me picking her up, collection her from shopping etc. I miss driving, so many problems and delays its weird but it will be worth the wait i guess...well thats what i keep telling myself. Im sure once CW has finished working on your car it will be perfect.

Feelin' it sheefa, feelin' it.

Mines been in and out of the garage since June, and still a week away.

Supe driing is just always so smile-inducing that any other driving is just plain boring.

Got so bad I've nicked my sons 'need for speed' and PS2 and done the supe up exactly like mine with the body and well up to APU for the rest. Hope I don't drive like that in the real supe when I get her back!!!!

All the best mate, let us know when you get yours back and let us know how it feels.

Guest blueangel

lol know how you feel but worse, ive had mine since beginning of the year and havent driven her more than 50 yards.I start her up most days just to make sure she stills runs.

Indeed a good move Pete as you no doubt no the gumball incident shook me up a bit! No way am I relying on this, but with the existing crap Jap TC I haven't got a chance in hell - this may help me to survive a little more!

VVTeye - LOL Good work with the NFS bud. What you having done to yours anyways? Every car is dull as hell and it also seems that now I keep seeing more and more potential 'racers'. The other day I clocked a Ferrari F430 (OK wouldn't beat it but even so being BPU I would give it a go), 911 Turbo, Lotus Exige and a DB9 all in the space of about 6 hours! That's just cruel!

Good luck with your bud and let me know when your's is back too. I'm hoping Chris will do a sterling job on mine just he normally does :)

Blueangel - What's up with yours then mate? Problems or haven't you the time to drive it? Sounds harsh.

Cheers,

Greg

Ah Lee mate, was this a result of Dragonball or something as per your avatar? How annoying mate.

What do you do in the winter - garage her completely or intend to drive her like a complete pussie like me? :)

Ive got loads of cars so no point in risking the supra. I will keep it taxed up and roadworthy for the odd meet though. It wont fit in my garage so it'll be kept under a cover on my driveway

Ah good Lee. Fancy lending me a car for a bit then whilst I'm off the road! Go on. ;)

I'm pis*ed off with this 1.4 Auto Micra I keep being given by the company. To say it's destroying my credibility is an understatement!

Would make a great drag racer though if there's a frikking lake at the end of the strip! :)

PS: Look forward to seeing your car at a meet sometime mate. It looks absolutely sublime and gets my vote as best on the forum!

PS: Look forward to seeing your car at a meet sometime mate. It looks absolutely sublime and gets my vote as best on the forum!

thanks mate much appreciated. It was definitely worth the wait. It does have to be seen to be appreciated as you just can't capture the colour in a pic. The whole car can be pastel one minute and vibrant the next depending on variation of the light

No problems mate. A truly lovely spray job. If you don't mind me asking mate, where did you get it done and how much was the rough setback on your wallet?!

A friend of mine is looking to get his new X5 sprayed Lamborgini Yellow and I dread to think how much it's going to cost him! He's the same guy who built the below and had it sprayed in Ferrari Girigo Alloy. Crazy!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Unregistered-BMW-M3-CSL-GTR-M5-V8-Powered-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ130018946322QQihZ003QQcategoryZ9837QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I actually won that auction but we both mutually withdrew from transacting not surprisingly! I have about £50 to spend, not circa £60K! He's decided to keep it and sell his CL65 so should be a great track car!

Cheers, Greg

No problems mate. A truly lovely spray job. If you don't mind me asking mate, where did you get it done and how much was the rough setback on your wallet?!

A friend of mine is looking to get his new X5 sprayed Lamborgini Yellow and I dread to think how much it's going to cost him! He's the same guy who built the below and had it sprayed in Ferrari Girigo Alloy. Crazy!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Unregistered-BMW-M3-CSL-GTR-M5-V8-Powered-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ130018946322QQihZ003QQcategoryZ9837QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I actually won that auction but we both mutually withdrew from transacting not surprisingly! I have about £50 to spend, not circa £60K! He's decided to keep it and sell his CL65 so should be a great track car!

Cheers, Greg

Had it done at GVN Coachworks who have just become members on here. They are not cheap but their work is 2nd to none. I havent seen a bad job from them yet and thet are happy to sort out any niggles afterwards too. I had most of the work done on insurance and just paid a bit on top for a full colour change respray. I think Gamer paid £4800 for his 3 stage respray like mine