The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my renewal through

lockys96

:(

through Lancaster

it went up 200 notes to 1930.

i called to stress my view, im 22 before my renewal is up and its another ncb, told them it was pathetic and they are going to loose many customers.

aparently they have changed there underwriter,

anyhow, seeing as i had my ocupation down as student and part time job,

i changed that to a designer,

and bang wollop,

down to £1444.57p so thats nearly £500 off because of that.

im still going to have a look around, but i dont see anyone beating it, with me being 22 2ncb. fully comp. agreed value, and a number of mods declared.

dunno if im happy or not though, lol:rolleyes:

mate im in the same boat! i never knew it made such a difference saying your not a student. Im a student too, so i bet im being raped too. Im with elephant just becuase they are dirt cheap for me. Im 21 with no no-claims but no points etc and pay £1400 on a jap spec tt. Just added both my parents as second drivers so i cant complain at that. Not looking forward to renewal though, so damn expensive!

sky wouldn't quote?

i'm gonna be 21 soon with 3 yrs ncb and 3 years driveing experience, i would have had my car nearly a year when i would take out the policy, my car is a uk tt nearly full bpu.

i asked for a qoute on a sinlge running around 650bhp, ok it was only rough figure but the qouted 2250. i'll be going with them next year i recon.