The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno Figures Table

Theo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

different rolling road machines produce different figures right ? that would have to be stated as well . i.e. mine was done at Surrey Rolling Road. Also what time of year i.e. winter/summer cos wouldn't that make a difference to?

Would be an idea tho as long as, already suggested, rear wheel figures only.

Jap 1994

Manual

Blitz Nur spec Exhaust, double decat, Fuel Pump, FCD, Boost Controller

Standard Twin Turbos @ 1.2 Bar

Surrey Rolling Road Ltd

April

327 RWBHP

329 LB Torque

How about

A. Supra Model SZ

B. NA or Turbo (Stock or otherwise) NA

C. Boost running (TT) N/A

D. BHP at the Fly wheel 220

E. BHP at the rear wheel 178.6

F. Date tested 240906

G. Where tested Weston Performance

H. Mods done RSR Exhust, 2nd Decat

That better, using my own as an example. But yes a spreadsheet would be better

Yeah i carnt see people complaining myself at the end of the day its only a rough figure anyhows. But if a result did get complained about then a statment of arguement could be put to the club and a poll could be used to decide upon whether it gets removed or not

P.s i wouldnt mind being responsible for collating it and keeping it updated. Would quite like to put something back into the club.

It could be in one of those small sub sections linked to MKIV technical just showing a leader board of the HP for all cars, in both FLY and wheel power and a link to everyones dyno charts / garages too if thats what people wanted. Obviously with as much detail as pos.

What does everyone think as a club?

i was thinking about this the other day. nice easy to read stuff too i think would be good, especially for newbies.

yeah defo, simple stuff to look at with a link to more complex stuff if you want to look further.

It would be interesting and would make a nice little addition to the club

P.s i wouldnt mind being responsible for collating it and keeping it updated. Would quite like to put something back into the club.

It could be in one of those small sub sections linked to MKIV technical just showing a leader board of the HP for all cars, in both FLY and wheel power and a link to everyones dyno charts / garages too if thats what people wanted. Obviously with as much detail as pos.

What does everyone think as a club?

Go for it:)

Yeah good idea, but proof of dyno would have to be submitted too!

I just see this as a waste of time, the best chance of getting a meaningful dyno list is to have everyone use the same place to get their cars done.

There are too many dyno centers around that provide iffy results.

I just see this as a waste of time, the best chance of getting a meaningful dyno list is to have everyone use the same place to get their cars done.

There are too many dyno centers around that provide iffy results.

Perhaps you could group the dyno's by test centre and therefore get a comparison against each other in that group. Or is it causing more bother!