The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbofit Meeting For Japshow Saturday

gregsupra4

Hi all,

Due to a heavy work load and a few problems can we ask that all of you who were meeting up here at 9am please make it 10am apart from Wayne as you need to be here at 8am as I have a few things for you to do:d

Gaz, the purple thing is full and keeps crying for it's mounting :p

As for the Turbofit car well it is going to be touch and go for running as despite our best efforts the cow just will not rev above 9000rpm with out missfiring so Dan is going to be with us all day and will be doing the final mapping at the POD :)

See you all in the morning.

Greg & Sam

UPDATE,

Had enough and now at home ;) will be back at it in the morning at 7am.

Just for information: car is being set up for 2 boost settings, 2 bar for low and 3 bar for high (we will see on the high setting if that 3.2mm head gasket will hold or not :D . also two NO2 settings 1st 200 hp shot and 2nd 275hp shot:bang: ( This one is for when I come up against KEV :p )

Cant wait to see how far from the car the rod's will end up ;) bets are on, the longest distance so far is 200 feet, anyone want to take a guess :D

Was going to 9500 before the cam change :) now on 272s instead of stocks and the cow wont go up there ??:( still this engine is for 1 meet only so if it goes it goes if it blows it blows :D

Looking forward to seeing you Gaz.

Should be fun watching this:D

Im looking forward to this:D 3 bar:blink:

If we thought the T88 could give more we would try it, but at the end of the day I do not care about the engine as the new one is going to be built over the winter but I do not want to lose the turbo or inlet, oh F**K it who cares:d

I'll still get down there for around 9 ish. Means I will beat rush hour in the morning and may possibly have chance to give the car abit of clean too! Been pissin down here all week so not had chance.

Gaz, the purple thing is full and keeps crying for it's mounting

Giiiiiive it to meeeeee :ecstatic::Pling:

If we thought the T88 could give more we would try it, but at the end of the day I do not care about the engine as the new one is going to be built over the winter but I do not want to lose the turbo or inlet, oh F**K it who cares:d

One word.... LUNATIC (but loving it)