The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What a superb drive home tonight

CJ

I picked up a car this afternoon and despite taking 3.5 hours to do a trip that would normaly be 1.5 hours, I didn't care. Why? Because I was driving an absolutely wonderful stock Supra home :D

The car is so stock, it is still exactly the same under the bonnet as when it left the factory (except new oil and filters :D ) and is even still limited to 112 mph or thereabouts.

I haven't any pics to show yet but whoever buys this car will get an absolute peach. :)

BTW, it is black and an auto

It is really a rather strange experience driving a stock Supra after all modded ones isn't it?! :D

Gaz.

Exactly right Gaz. But hey, what a great ride they are in stock form. this one even has 16" wheels - although there are others going on before sale (if they ever get sent to me from Newcastle :tongue: ) :D

I picked up a car this afternoon and despite taking 3.5 hours to do a trip that would normaly be 1.5 hours, I didn't care. Why? Because I was driving an absolutely wonderful stock Supra home :D

The car is so stock, it is still exactly the same under the bonnet as when it left the factory (except new oil and filters :D ) and is even still limited to 112 mph or thereabouts.

I haven't any pics to show yet but whoever buys this car will get an absolute peach. :)

:D all hail the new Hype-meister

wish i could say the same, drove to sheffield and back thursday, milton keynes today pissed it down both days, stuck in traffic both days and working the nights,:( and still working now:(

Yea stock unmolested black TT's are the way to go!

Oh almost forgot, i have one exactly like that for sale!!:D

:Plug:

you really made me happy now CJ, as that was the way my Sup came from japan, its still a virjin sup apart from me delimiting the speed and apart from it was Blue and manual :p