The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats it worth?

Guest rossco22

Guest rossco22

Hi guys/girls my dads thinking of selling his supra, what sort of value would you put on it sensibley! spec as follows

Uk 96 n reg twin turbo auto

60k full toyota history

mint dark blue paint with cream leather inside,

100% genuine example

std wheels,

couple of mods

full hks exh & front mount int cooler,

boost controller & a couple of other bits

407hp on the rollers..

What do you reckon?????????

do you think it would shift quickly at that price or be hanging around for a while?? just trying to get an idea thanks...

Hanging around as all supes do, its a buyers market, you could get loads of interest being a uk but u'll also get loads of hagglers!

750?:rlol:

edit, actually what power are you running lol?

Don't pay attention to my garage, I have changed car since then. I'm running full BPU with a power FC at the mo so hopefully around 350rwhp? Who knows. It was mapped on the road so need to get her on some rollers. Feels LOTS quicker than the last one though, hybrids and all

Don't pay attention to my garage, I have changed car since then. I'm running full BPU with a power FC at the mo so hopefully around 350rwhp? Who knows. It was mapped on the road so need to get her on some rollers. Feels LOTS quicker than the last one though, hybrids and all

good didnt wanna offend you with my 750 joke!:D