The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Part number requests

Gamer

Thanks again Peter.

Are you sure on that part number as the diagram you are showing looks like it is the belt tensioner for the 6 speed.

This is not a bling purchase, I actually managed to throw my belt yesterday because of that tensioner as it has a groove worn into it so I really need a new one. The air con one can stay as is. ;)

Thanks again Peter.

Are you sure on that part number as the diagram you are showing looks like it is the belt tensioner for the 6 speed.

Yes, it's for an auto :)

The way I use EPC, I have a stored profile in a text file which, populates all the fields needed to obtain the correct data for your searches. So, I only ever see UK TT (ATM) part numbers :)

Whoever you buy from, it's always best to double check the part numbers with to ensure you get what you actually want as there could be differences with J-spec and UK spec and even US or Euro - that's why I stated above about on a UK spec - but, you know this ;)

Yes, it's for an auto :)

The way I use EPC, I have a stored profile in a text file which, populates all the fields needed to obtain the correct data for your searches. So, I only ever see UK TT (ATM) part numbers :)

Whoever you buy from, it's always best to double check the part numbers with to ensure you get what you actually want as there could be differences with J-spec and UK spec and even US or Euro - that's why I stated above about on a UK spec - but, you know this ;)

Thanks mate. I did not notice the UK part of the auto, my mistake, lack of brain cells this morning.

Thanks again Peter.

This is not a bling purchase, I actually managed to throw my belt yesterday because of that tensioner as it has a groove worn into it so I really need a new one. The air con one can stay as is. ;)

Did it not do any damage Joe?? thats a heavy old belt to be flying about in a pristine engine bay

Did it not do any damage Joe?? thats a heavy old belt to be flying about in a pristine engine bay

It did not completely come off. It just moved one thread over to the engine side and shredded a bit off the belt as it was rubbing on bits of the engine.