The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spoiler help

SIMON LC

Anybody know what make this front lip spoiler is?

Have a looky on this site http://www.pow-r.co.uk

We got a Spoiler for the RX8 from them, they are involved in the Drift scene as well and importing all the kits for D1, Julian Mith @ Red Dot etc etc and any other kits you want direct from Japan as well

Based in Luton , the guy we dealt with was called Alan (the owner i think)

Very helpful, and they sell all kits for all Jap cars

There motto is "if its sold in japan its sold over here!!

There is some Supra stuff as I had a nose through their Catalogue

oh dear looks like i'm gonna get another pm and :spank:

for giving helpful and useful advice... for upsetting a trader on here who thinks he has the monopoly of this club and that no one has the right to be given info on others

But hey this only a car club for everyone after all ... where information and help is supposed to be shared..

Apologies mate, I just thought it may be reference to THIS POST I made the other day.

My bad.

no probs,

I think this is a grey area that should perhaps be looked into,

A car club and forum is supposed to be a place enthuiasts share info and help each other,

Someone always know a place or person where you can get something or help,

This should be free to all surely

Traders after all are supposed to be like us enthuiasts, otherwise it just means they are getting free business and that is unfair trading,

Not talking about this club in particular.. but any club,

Many many other Jap forums have info banded around all the time for help to others... so why is this a problem

As i said this is a grey area and perhaps a subject for future discussion at a club meet for example

This is not a view to cause trouble, just something that should be discussed

The Seibon TJ and the Trial look almost identical. I really liked the Trial lip and was almost sold on it but then decided to go carbon fibre and the Seibon is as close as damn it the same shape. Oh, and I went carbon as I like the look. Unpainted.

Ewen, do you have any issues with it being too low, as I'm going to have to ditch the active spolier when I have a fmic fitted, and I'm trying to decide what to do with the front, that is affordable.

I reckon my cars lowered about 30mm from stock, and the underside of the Seibon TJ is near enough 5 inches (127mm) off level ground. I must admit I've never braved a multi-storey since fitting it, and I always park rear on to curbs but so far I've not hit anything. Unless you count the fact that I couldnt get out of my drive after fitting it, untill five barrow loads of concrete later.

Unless you count the fact that I couldnt get out of my drive after fitting it, untill five barrow loads of concrete later.

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

I was thinking of a lip , but I have so many of those humps in the middle of the road around by me i reckon it would get ripped off,

As it is I have so many roads around me that are no go areas for my Supe

There is supposed to be a regulated height for them i heard...

As it is i wack the exhaust if i don't get them right