The mkiv Supra Owners Club

daily runner

twijesiri

HI All

I need to get a daily runner, as the Supra is just to low and bumps and speed humps are plentiful in Croydon.

So I was thinking of an FTO nice styling, a bit of power 170 bhp from the entry-level machine going up to 200bhp if I can get a MIVEC.

I got a budget of about 3k and I do need to PX my current daily runner, which is a BMW E36 compact, so I think I going to get fleeced by a dealer, but it is easier than selling the BM privately.

So if anyone has any other ideas of what might be good for me let me know.

I do fancy another rear wheel drive car but I do need space and rear seats so before

any-body mentions it the MR2 is out.

ive had 2 200 sx's one of my favorite cars obviously apart from the soop lots and lots of sideways action and they are so comfy they drive nice when you dont boot it too very easy to tune and wiegh nothing so very fast just make sure you get the s14 and not the s13 the turbos go on them too easy