The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flat - TYRE

Darren-K

Got up for work this morning,..

got a flat -

theres no sign of any foreign body`s in the wheel or anything and worse still cant get the valve cap of coss its an alumnium one and its seized on...

ATS are coming out and its £58 jus to come out and repair the tyre... :(

cheeky gets,. on the phone they said,."well mate,what were gonna do is take the wheel off,take it back to our base,repair it then bring it back"

so im doing it,. i might as well drive the with the spare on and get it fixed myself......

now then,.. wheres the jacking point for the front off side wheel anyone ? :( lol

this has turned into a hilarious job now,

none... not one ( and i have 3) of the wheel braces fit,.

theres not enough space between the edge of each nut to get anything i have in,. and the only only one that will go in is too big so will round the nuts.

you'll have aftermarket wheels (and thus aftermarket nuts) then matey. i had a similar problem and ended up buying a socket and breaker bar to keep in the boot.

you within walking distance to Halfords or somewhere similar? you'd need to know the size of the wheel nuts first mind.