The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Baffler/silencer needed ASAP

razza

I have a decatted Nur Spec R exhaust and am in need of a baffler/silencer pretty quick. Anyone have one I can borrow or even better buy as will need one long term anyway (motorway journeys are a bit loud for my liking)?

Have an interview on Thursday and don't want to drown out the place before I get there(not the kind of place to turn up to where they can hear you first), so if you can sort me out I will seriously owe you one. Otherwise it's a pain in the arse to get to and back from via public transport as time is limited this week due to moving house, all happens at once hey.....

Cheers

Razza

Whats up with the one you have? I may have to use mine :D (I'm hoping it wont be an issue)

not sure if this is to me, but if it is, I haven't got one, exhaust was on the car when I was lucky enough to find it. If you have one could I borrow it for a day (if close by)?

not sure if this is to me, but if it is, I haven't got one, exhaust was on the car when I was lucky enough to find it. If you have one could I borrow it for a day (if close by)?

No I was responding to Wez. I may need mine for track days :)

Sadly you've got one of the droniest exhausts on the market. I'm sure someone who's half decent at metalwork can knock you one up in no time and for little cash :)