The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does anyone have pics of Thors Dials...

rovervi

Since everyone wants to see them...

Here is a picture of the rendering done of them. Look very similar... and I will take some pics of them on the clocks at lunch time.

basically stainless steel dials then? :D

not that keen on that font though.......looks a bit "lax flower" to me

just imo of course

:)

not stainless steel... its just a plastic of sorts... its actually a darkish colour, its what I wanted, so that it matches...

also all the warning lights and etc are hidden, and will only show up when on.

Well the clocks are still not in the car yet, but will be shortly, and will take some pics once done.

EDIT: Should be finishing off most of the interior (except doors) this weekend, if the weather is good.

i hope you accept my apologies mate, they actually look much better once they're fitted into the dials ;)

No apologies needed. Original picture was just a render... At the end of the day, I decided on custom dials, as they were only a little more expensive!

Glad you like them!! :D

Clocks back light is white/clear so that the colours of the dials come through, etc, the rest is all blue! Many thanks to Heckler for his hard work!!

Now keep in mind that I have gearknob that is the same dark silver colour, carbon fibre racing pedals, blacks sparco seats and blue harnesses (with some yellow). So I think it should all look pretty good together!!