The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside skirts with stock front bumper?

Steviekid

I bidded for and won some second hand veilside skirts on ebay last night, mainly because they were already sprayed black. The plan was to stick them in the garage until I eventually get a new front bumper and some rear spats but being an impatient bastard I'm wondering if I could get away with sticking them on now. Will this look really stupid? I can't picture how big a height different off the ground there will be between the sides and the front/rear. I don't suppose anyone has any pics of a car with this done?

Will have a TRD wing on soon btw. :)

I dont think it looks that great unless your painting the front lip, the height difference isnt quite right and looks weird. I think there's a white TT with veilside skirts standard front bumper in this jae vid:- http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=62903

Having said that it does have the veilside spoiler so maybe it wouldnt look so weird if you have the stock wing!

I bidded for and won some second hand veilside skirts on ebay last night, mainly because they were already sprayed black. The plan was to stick them in the garage until I eventually get a new front bumper and some rear spats but being an impatient bastard I'm wondering if I could get away with sticking them on now. Will this look really stupid? I can't picture how big a height different off the ground there will be between the sides and the front/rear. I don't suppose anyone has any pics of a car with this done?

Will have a TRD wing on soon btw. :)

i cant believe i missed them!!! D'oh!

Do it though dude, it'll look fine because the black splitter under your bumper blends in to make the front look a little lower, if that makes sense :blink: (cos it wouldnt on other colours, i know what im on about :))