The mkiv Supra Owners Club

price for this

gaz1

i know i would lose loads on this, but now my lad will not be having it, i am in two minds what to do, keep it and maybe single her, or sell it and start my new project, i cannot do both as already have 4 cars and nowhere to park another, so what would you think as a fair price, new steering wheel, colour door cards, and new strut brace to go on yet;) http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=885 oh and the trd spoiler is now on the right way now

Hi Gaz

I'd perhaps strip off some of the parts (wheels, gauges, RLTC, dash panels, etc.) before selling her and either use them on your next project or sell them on. I'm sure you'll get more of your money back that way, rather than sell them with the car.

She looks very nice, so I don't think you'd have too much trouble selling her if you decide to.

cheers

Id personally after spending so much on it, go single. Youve done all the hard work so finish the project properly. :p Maybe by the time it is complete your son will be around 23 and you can still pass it on :)

lol trouble is everything is less than a year old and the hybrids have done about 600 miles, shame to take them out so quick:rolleyes:

Hi Gaz

I'd perhaps strip off some of the parts (wheels, gauges, RLTC, dash panels, etc.) before selling her and either use them on your next project or sell them on. I'm sure you'll get more of your money back that way, rather than sell them with the car.

She looks very nice, so I don't think you'd have too much trouble selling her if you decide to.

cheers

no if i go decide new project it will be new, everything but the shell:D ;)

give it to ur son, after my dad gave mine to me hes fed up lol cos im always looking at supes everyday on the net, i would never race my car on the streets its gona be cruising n showing off:cool:

no one will insure him:( and he has just crashed his car (going too fast) so he will have to wait, just got him a runaround for now;)

Gaz your Supe has got to be one of the nicest Supra's I've seen, absolutely beautiful. That said I don't think it's worth £18k (even tho it should be), you can buy a good single for that much.

A lot of the work is cosmetic and has it even been decatted? What kind of power are you putting out?

At the end of the day it's a 12 year old auto and they're going for as little as £6k now. I'd def sell off some of the parts to recoup your outlay. I think as it is you'd get around £12k, but that's totally my opinion of course.

Gaz your Supe has got to be one of the nicest Supra's I've seen, absolutely beautiful. That said I don't think it's worth £18k (even tho it should be), you can buy a good single for that much.

A lot of the work is cosmetic and has it even been decatted? What kind of power are you putting out?

At the end of the day it's a 12 year old auto and they're going for as little as £6k now. I'd def sell off some of the parts to recoup your outlay. I think as it is you'd get around £12k, but that's totally my opinion of course.

of course its de catted, running 420;)

of course its de catted, running 420;)

Sorry mate, couldn't tell from your garage. :D

420 ay? That's a real good figure, maybe worth a bit more then. Who knows? All you can go is put it up for sale for what you think and see what response you get.

If you do decide to sell, good luck with the sale! Somebody will get one hell of nice car.

If it was me i would keep it and go single! I really wasnt sure about going single because of the cost and fitting etc, but it really is worth every penny and sliced/cut/grased arms/fingers/legs during the installation process etc.

Plus your car from the pictures looks like a true show car! A single would finish it off! :)

Why go through all the trauma to get it looking like that only to have to sell it..

Can't you sell one of the other 3 cars you have ?

Such a pity :(

no can do the bird is not keen on driving this one, the boy cannot, and i cannot use it for work so its my sunday car:D