The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/As for sale

Golddigga

All,

I know I have posted this up a couple of times but I know there are alot of N/As out there for sale at the moment!

Ideally I want to spend around £4k - I am not fussed on colour or transmission - however I want a car that is clean for its age and doesn't have galatic miles on it.

I have the money in the bank ready to go so can move relatively quickly.

I should have a good one lined up to see probably on Wednesday so thought I would put out one final plea to see if there are anymore out there worth a look.

Please e-mail me direct to [email protected] with pictures etc. I am willing to travel to get a nice supe so please be honest about and bad bits!

Cheers.

£4k buys you a bag of crap

And if anyone has a superb example on here for £4k you are selling your self short

£5k and you'll start to get something decent

Although prices in general for all Supras are plummetting dramatically sadly,

Prices in the Jap Auctions are rising though thanks to the Russians , just means the UK traders are making less of a profit,

the boom and heady days is finished in imports to a degree, hence why you are getting so much crap on the market,

My mate is 42 now retired and lives in Spain and has a 50ft cruiser and a few mill in the bank as a result of 10 years of selling imports ( basically it was a license to print money with the price mark ups)

Ebay etc has suddenly made everyone an importer

Tread carfully and go to a trader with a good reputation ,

You may pay a little higher but you pay for what you get,

Higher the price will mean grade 4.5, it will have low miles, be properly convertered blah blah

My friends company is

http://www.autobmc.co.uk

I paid £6700 for mine in May 2005 and that was after looking at 13x crap heaps

yea 4k in current market will get you a nice one. Mine is too high mileage for you, but id say mine is far from a bag of crap:tongue:

£4k should get you a decent n/a mate as WSB2 has said.

i wouldn't be too worried about high mileage either as long as the car's been fully serviced regularly.

bear in mind that these cars are getting on (some 12/13 years old) and although you may think nearing 100k miles is high it's actually below average and they'll more than likely to go on to do double that before something else gives up first.

good luck with the search.