The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sundays Japshow Convoy

spaxy

[shock][/shock]just Wondering What Time Aprox. The Arrival Of The Toddington Convoy At Santapod,cant Make It To Toddington, But Was Hoping To Roll In The Convoy As It Enters The Show.cheers

not too early as you'll wake me and Gaz with our hangovers:D

What side of the sevices are you guys going to be on, and how many of you are there?

Leaving 8.30 am from Toddington services northbound on the M1, just after the last Luton Junction (J11) if you're coming from the south. Anyone coming down from the North - Head to Luton, Junction 11 and turn around and go back up.

People coming from the South on the M1 - There is now a 40 mph speed regulation betwen the M25 Junction and J11 on the M1 so please becareful as there are average speed cameras.

See Lui's main thread in the national events forum for list of people attending convoy. I think we'll get to pod at about 9-9.15

Toddingtion services:

Post code: LU5 6HR

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=503000&Y=228000&width=700&height=400&gride=502978&gridn=228718&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=LU56HR&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&keepicon=true&zm=0&scale=10000&out.x=6&out.y=6

I'll be there with the video camera!!

Same here

Just in process tonight of trying to rig up something to mount my camcorder in the windscreen,

Have a suction pad just rigging up some type of platform now

Make your own dvds of all the meets etc

If you use windows movie maker you can make edit etc etc your own movies

Then buy the software from these people about £12.00

http://www.dvdsanta.com/

This allows you to then convert all your movies from Movie maker onto a DVD which will play in any DVD Player

I've done some cracking films recently, you can add Music etc etc add titles ... brilliant

If you have a tape camcorder its better as it makes the movie with your captures, you then drag onto a timeline and create your "own movie"

See you Sunday, shame the missus will be driving my Supe there as i will be busy filming from the passenger seat.

Dangerous or what !! letting her drive i mean.. LOL!!