The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pic request

rovervi

I want some new dials for my facelift has anyone got any pics of their facelift with different dials would like to see what is out there to choose from (and where you got em )

Also any info on where to get the chrome surrounds from would be a great help as mine have chrome bits falling off them lol

lol, you'll just have to wait for a mod to delete it mate. (might want to PM whoever is online).

you don't really need to duplicate it just cos it doesn't say you want a pic in the title though lol

lol just wanted to add what i wanted a pic of, if i had thought about it i wouldnt have done it lol lol moment of madness i think lol ;)

lol just wanted to add what i wanted a pic of, if i had thought about it i wouldnt have done it lol lol moment of madness i think lol ;)

no worries mate.

if you do a search there's a few threads on here about dials anyway, some with stainless steel dials from Thor or similar or there's the EL glo dials from miami GT.

no worries mate.

if you do a search there's a few threads on here about dials anyway, some with stainless steel dials from Thor or similar or there's the EL glo dials from miami GT.

nice one, i did have a look but had trouble finding facelift examples