The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest .. who went?

blitz supra

Had a fantastic day at Donny at Japfest 2 yesterday ,

Plenty of track action .. oh and there were about 7x Supras there ( from the other club):eyebrows:

Didn't see any of our chaps there:( :search:

Tell you what guys, you think we do big convoys.....

The Skyline GTROC were there,

It was the biggest gathering of Skylines ever on a race track in the UK,

Made our convoys look sad i'm ashamed to admit,

My god there must have been easily 100+ there and when they went around the track on parade it was an amazing sight,, must say I felt a little green with envy ... Bet there trip home was fun!!

But really looking forward to the Pod next week and our convoy from Toddington ( i'm filming it as can now made DVD's )

P.S

Not that i'm a tight wad or anything and when owning a Supe Fuel shouldn't be an issue but I was amazed when I re-fueled

It was a 200 mile round trip for me, I worked out my mpg, cruising at average 85 - 100 and i got 36.8 mpg, ;) :p

So I think the TT will stay on the back burner for a while longer...

But when the skylines went out on track it made the show feel very empty.

LOL!!

Yeah know what you mean ... there were erm a few

Bit of a funny show on the whole very different to the Castle coombe one but all the same not bad and some good track action for their first effort at Donny, although trade area could have been bigger,

I think Donny will be the new venue as Castle coombe have noise issues, so hopefuly it will get bigger next year.

i was meant 2 go with my pal in his 996tt, but we've fallen out. and i sold my scooby, so all i got 2 drive around in is my dogs punto gt (i bought it 2 get the dog's out and about) so wasn't turnin up in that.

maybe we'll kiss and make up by nex week 4 santa pod, and we'll meet at lakeside or somethin.

making sure i dont 4get to bring a deposit in case i see a car i like.

and yeah that is a nice 34 on the post above (my mate with the 996 had a blue 34 b4 the porker).

on what was said earlier in this thread , donny trade stands are always lackin, remembering when we had an rs day there and my cozzie blew a water line. no1 had 1 to sell me, so i ended up supergluing it with some glue bought from the local petrol station and hoping it didnt split on my nex 155 mph pull.