The mkiv Supra Owners Club

biggest bargain ever here

jaiscossie

This is the reply I got (I didn't ask about the condition of the car!!):

"Hello,

I see from your email that you are interested in the condition of the car so you have to know that the car is 100% working and looking very good, no flaws or dents, no scratches or any kind of damage,no flood or wrecked,no engine problems,the interior looks great , is brand new condition because I have took care of it like it was my baby. If want to have it registered have to start an individual procedure for the vehicle through the Government, pass several technical tests and make a lot of changes to the car which are expensive and I am definitely need a family van for my 3 children because here they don't have school buses and I have to take them to school every morning. This is why I am selling the car so cheap. The price of the car is £6400 GBP because I want to close a quick and smooth deal with a serious person. The car is in Italy .

About the shipping I can tell you that will be done by plain through Lufthansa Air Cargo and it will take no more than 2-3 days.The car will be insured at the shipping company for the transport and the shipping cost will be around £200 GBP and I want to split the cost with you but I will pay it in full from here and you will pay your half to the courier.

I decided that the payment to be completed using Ebay security because I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% LEGIT . Your money will be kept by eBay until you will receive the car and send them the confirmation that you are satisfied with the product received. In case you don't want to keep the car all you will have to do is to ask them for a refund and you will be totally refunded in 5 days.The method of payment is bank transfer and the funds must be transfered to an eBay secure account.

So I hope I have told you all you need to know and I will keep looking for possible buyers until you will inform me that you want to go ahead with the deal.

P.S. You must know that if you decide to buy the car I will need your full name and shipping address ( including your ebay name ) as soon as possible in order to send your details to eBay and start the transaction .

Thank you!"

£200 to fly a car from Italy????? Complete arse!!