The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what you get for helping people

super_supra

Went with my brother to drop his car of to have some work done in the spray shop, picked him up got 1-2mins down the road when there was a loud bang from the passanger rear wheel followed by a loud hissing noise, i pulled in the ETS tyres that was just in front of me. They jacked it up and took my wheel of and there was a 15mm dimameter round bar sticking out of my tyre by a couple of mm. They took the tyre and therws was another 100mm of the round bar inside of the tyre look like part of a car spring that had snapped. but it had to go through my 1 mounth old michilen pilot sports that i had put on the back:cry:

Any body know where i can get a 275/30/18 michilen pilot sports cheep and quick, as my space saver is smaller and aint going to be doing my diff any good, so i aint driving it at the mo

Try ibrar on here. or maybe envy? couldn't the ETS tyre place get you 1?

ETS qouted me £220 fitted i payed £175 each for them last time from a friend witch i thought was a good price but he got them got them from some were else and it was the x-stock i think he did say he would phone around and try get hold of one for me.

i will try Ibrar and envy thanks.

ETS qouted me £220 fitted i payed £175 each for them last time from a friend witch i thought was a good price but he got them got them from some were else and it was the x-stock i think he did say he would phone around and try get hold of one for me.

i will try Ibrar and envy thanks.

your friends a witch:p