The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

Hi all,

I've been on here for a while now but have only recently started posting as I have bought a Supra from Mr Whiffin she's still on the boat but just thought I'd do the formal introduction...

Are there any regular meets in London?

Nick :)

96 supra single2.JPG

96 supra single front.JPG

96 supra single rear.JPG

96 supra single rear2.JPG

96 supra single engine.jpg

Guest Nicholas
I'm a friend of JustinGTiR. Met up with a lot of the pulsar guys over in Leicester a few times. I used to have a turqoise EK4 civic a few years ago with white wheels, carbon bonnet, etc

Ahhh I remember the car! I've arranged a "Leicester reunion" on the second weekend of November (11th/12th) for all the old car boys most of which seem to have Supra's now! You should come Justin will be there, maybe even in an S15 :)

Nick.

Guest Nicholas
Hi mate, nice car :clap: Where abouts in Greater London are you from?? Have been meaning to do another London meet for a while now. Will maybe do one after Japshow.

I'm just outside muswell hill mate! :)

Guest Nicholas
Hi hope you don't mind mate, but when Paul first put this pic up I saved it as it was good pic and then did a pshop as I thought these wheels would look good on it :)

[qimg]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/TDRAPER7/1-1.jpg[/qimg]

Looking good Tom! mybe when I have some spare cash and the girlfriends stopped moaning about a trip to paris... :thumbs:

Guest Nicholas
hi Nick,lovely car that,go steady when you get it.Its going to be pretty fast,watch the backend approaching this time of year:)

enjoy!

Hi Rich, thanks mate and yes I know wrong time of year to be buying a supra I just fell in love :)

Ahhh I remember the car! I've arranged a "Leicester reunion" on the second weekend of November (11th/12th) for all the old car boys most of which seem to have Supra's now! You should come Justin will be there, maybe even in an S15 :)

Nick.

I'll try and make it but I'm afraid I'm a car-less hippy at the mo :( Justin is going to have to wait a while for an S15 too as he is importing one from Japan. He'll prolly turn up in the old GTiR