The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Knight Racer

GazzaGSi

Fitted & Sprayed:

Veilside rear spats,

Blitz Sideskirts,

Do-Luck front bumper.

I supplied the spats and bumper, they suppied the skirts.

Would just like to say a big thanks to them for managing to fit the front bumper as it required a fair bit of work to get it to fit.

Just needs a good cleaning now :)

Unfortunately I've not have chance to clean it since picking her back up from the garage and there was all polish dust over the wheels lol! If the weather holds out I will clean, polish, wax and tire shine it all :D

I shall be going to the next bubble meet, will reply in the thread about it now :D

Thanks for the comments :)

Thanks all, Got the bumper off a member on the 'other' forum.

If you can make them out, heres some pics:

Basically once the bumper was trial fitted the bonnet would not shut. The bumper was a good inch, maybe 2 inches too long so making the bonnet rest on it when you try to shut it. Aswell as that, the section between the headlights was too narrow, so if the bonnet did shut, it still wouldnt look right + the edge was not flat. As you can see from this pic, all is sorted now and looks great! (sorry if I havnt explained myself very well with what was wrong with it, struggling to put it in to words)

And for old times sake, heres a pic of how it was:

Yep, headlights are required next with out a doubt! Just funds are limiting at the minute with acouple of holidays to pay for and xmas etc.

Thanks for the comments about the car, really appreciate it :thumbs:

And thanks again Albert & Joe at Knight Racer :D

Looks great :)

Between you and me I bet we've given Joe and Albert a real headache with our Do-luck bumpers.

Did you see a silver soop having the same treatment?

That would be mine ;)

I did indeed! Looking very nice I must say :Pling:

Just glad it was done for pod too. I didnt realise how big the intercooler actually was behind the stock front!

Cheers all

Gaz