The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Wrecked Supra

ndwgolf

Guys,

Last week I wrecked my Toyota Supra in Phuket, it is in the Toyota dealership in Phuket right now and they have said that it is repairable but not in Phuket, I will have to send my car to Bangkok to get it fixed

I have fully comprehensive insurance up to B900.000.00 +/- 13k grand english

Most of the damage is to the underside of the car, driver’s door and all spoilers’s including the side skirts. The 19” Volk wheels are also wrecked including the rear disc’s, the original wheels were imported from Japan, I am not sure if there is a shop in Bangkok that sales them,they are the Volk GT-C Face.

I loved my car so much, and to see it the way it is breaks my heart, but driving a car with alcohol and over 600 bhp is not a good combination

Neil

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry fella,

Never good to see and I don't think you'll get that much sympathy round here, due to the drink factor involved ;)

Hope you get it fixed up, as it looks a nice example.

:sly: You weren't trying to emulate the Cannonball Run that came through Phuket recently were you? :sly:

Sorry fella,

Never good to see and I don't think you'll get that much sympathy round here, due to the drink factor involved ;)

Hope you get it fixed up, as it looks a nice example.

:sly: You weren't trying to emulate the Cannonball Run that came through Phuket recently were you? :sly:

Not looking for sympathy, just letting you guys know what can happen when you get f****d up and try to drive home with 600 horses under you; Thats all.

Hope to start work on the car next week, hopfully it will be done by December.

I will update as things progress?

I'm sure some of the traders on here can get some wheels shipped to you, if not I know a guy in Japan that probably can.

Nic, here in HK, is also a possible source for wheels. He's been under a bit of stresss recently and I'm sure he could do with a trip to Thailand, to make a personal delivery trip with the new wheels ;) Just have to avoid the new Bangkok airport (opened 2 days ago) somehow, where 'apparently' checked in luggage handling is a complete disaster there, at the mo.

Much more fun taking a motorbike taxi when you're pissed:cool:

Too right mate :blink: I shall be sampling this wonderful drunken mode of transport 2 times this month unfortunately :blink: next weekend in Pattaya and a week at the end of the month in Chiang Mai :blink:

Nic, here in HK, is also a possible source for wheels. He's been under a bit of stresss recently and I'm sure he could do with a trip to Thailand, to make a personal delivery trip with the new wheels ;) Just have to avoid the new Bangkok airport (opened 2 days ago) somehow, where 'apparently' checked in luggage handling is a complete disaster there, at the mo.

:

Has this one got a golf course in the middle of it too?:D

OMG i hope so man, not going to jump on the band wagon and all!!:blink:

but at least no one was killed!!! or badly hurt

bike taxi's from now then !!!;)

hope you get it fixed, and alls well, good luck!!!

Thanks man, yes I am lucky nobody else got hurt, I did a couple of ribs and have felt like s**t for the last couple of weeks but its not something that I want to dwell on so I will get my baby fixed up and get on with my life.

Thanks man, yes I am lucky nobody else got hurt, I did a couple of ribs and have felt like s**t for the last couple of weeks but its not something that I want to dwell on so I will get my baby fixed up and get on with my life.

and why not!! wrote mine off last mouth (no drink involved:innocent: ) so know how you feel!! but mines as bit the dust. your's looked nice before it happened !!!

I guess you dident bother reading from the start of the thread, as i am not looking for your f*****g sympathy, just posting what can happen if you F**K up and drink and drive?

That's not the attitude mate. He's not slating you, he's just saying there's no need for the DD buddy. I'd never drive any car over the limit, let alone my lovely Sup.

I'm sure you're filled with regret so good luck. ;)

I guess you dident bother reading from the start of the thread, as i am not looking for your f*****g sympathy, just posting what can happen if you F**K up and drink and drive?

Really ? You did that after drinking alchohol ?

Well I never, who would have thought it ???

I guess everyone in the UK are now waking up, that’s why so many replys are coming in just now, well like I said at the start my car is going to Bangkok to get fixed, there are quite a few places in Bangkok that work on Supra’s and many members of the Thai Supra club, in fact there are Thai web sites that can get you anything for Supra’s and modified cars.

Anyway I will keep this site updated as things progress; my plan is to also change the color to “Candy Apple Red” so I am hoping that the Chrome Volk wheels will set the Red off and complement each other.

I will also put some Recaro Tomcat seats in the car as well so when it is finished it will be like one of those “make over’s” like what you see on American TV.

Someone asked why can I live in Thailand, the answer is because I paid attention at school and made s**t loads of money???????????

I wish;

The reason is I work in the oil field and have lived in Phuket for the last 14 years, sure as hell beats the s**t out of living in Dundee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!