The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Number plates 'N' Do Lucks

wkdtime

I had a small one on when I bought my car 8 weeks ago. The guy said he never had a problem with it. Just my luck then that on the day I got back from car from being serviced, only 2 weeks after I bought it, I get pulled for the front illegal numberplate as it was the V Festival and police were everywhere.

Luckily, they gave me the chance to change it without fine. Then you have to change it for legal one and get a garage to sign a confirmation notice that it's up to legal standard.

I won't risk it again as I'm probably on file now. :(

Those with Do Luck fronts, where have you put your number plates, i have already been stopped once for no number plate and have to do something about it.

Post pics please:)

Another question, Why are motorbikes not required to have a front plate?

In 1973 i think they made bike front plates illegal,

If you look at the old bikes the N/P would cut open a pedestrian like a razor blade

Onthe Supe i have a small F N/P as as long as it can be read on the Police Auto regonision thingy you'll have no probs,

This came from a Copper who just laughed when he saw mine, he said it would have to be a really piss bored copper that would pull me

• 3 weeks later...

Another question, Why are motorbikes not required to have a front plate?

Because they can potentially decapitate a pedestrian when you are driving along the pavement!

If you have trouble getting your plates made up, contact me. I use several very reliable firms for my clients.

Because they can potentially decapitate a pedestrian when you are driving along the pavement!

If you have trouble getting your plates made up, contact me. I use several very reliable firms for my clients.

As you seem to be picking all of the plate related threads to post in and you are now offering plates, you may want to read the rules on traders.

Welcome BTW