The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spent 2K in 24 Hours...

wkdtime

Roll on T67, im going to order the PHR stage 1 fuelling kit first though as a teaser:)

Just to tease you I went for a drive in a PHR stage 1 6spd last week with AEM full map. Even at 1.2 bar - oh my f*cking god! Seriously, seriously quick, pickup from 3.5krpm in 2nd was immense, IMO it would destroy a BPU car at any rpm above 3k! :drool:

Just to tease you I went for a drive in a PHR stage 1 6spd last week with AEM full map. Even at 1.2 bar - oh my f*cking god! Seriously, seriously quick, pickup from 3.5krpm in 2nd was immense, IMO it would destroy a BPU car at any rpm above 3k! :drool:

Tell me about it Darryl, i took a ride in Matt Harwoods BL T67, it was mental, the speedo was facing all the way down in a matter of seconds.

PHR Stage 1 has a 61mm Turbo, and its the Stage 2+ that has a T67 does it not?

PHR Stage 1 has a 61mm Turbo, and its the Stage 2+ that has a T67 does it not?

Still trying to learn this stuff, but yes, thats right, expect the phr2+ has a dbb version of the 67 IIRC. Turbo choice is a minefield as I'm finding out fast :)

Been in an apparently properly tuned T67 and it was no where near as quick as Wez's T61, same goes for TO4Z which seemed slower than my BPU car. Then again been in another well mapped auto T67 non dbb and it was devastating! Minefield I tell ya :D

TBH Darryl to get the best out of any single it has to be run by stand alone ECU, im going for the Apexi power fc, it's not as good as the AEM but its better than Greddy piggy back.

Hey, is that a dig at my little single install? I'll have you know the EM Blue is just a stop-gap :D

Hey, is that a dig at my little single install? I'll have you know the EM Blue is just a stop-gap :D

Lol of course not bud, TBH i was thinking of EMB at first and it has no problems managing a Single as we have seen with Ian C, but then i thought if im going to be doing it properly then Stand alone is the way.

If only i could go Motec:)