The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Right does your car get more looks from Chicks or guys??

Geo

Girls for sure. However, they're normally around the 14-18 age. A lot of kids have come up and said "wow lovely wheels mate".

The best moment for me in my car has been waiting outside the train station to pick up my girlfriend and a little toddler walked past and shouted at his dad "Whhhoooaaaa Dad, look at that mad sports car, whoooaaa". It put a smile on my face :)

Hehe. Ive had about 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Chavs turn round and stare. Some shout out nice comments too! Had a tramp on a busy high street the other day shout out. "Oi, Nice car mate! Would you like to take me for a spin" Lol made me feel this big ||

Ive never had a car that gets this much attention before lol.

I get lots of looks and shouts from teenage girls, I find older women such as my wife and sisters in law dont like it (until they want a lift somewhere!)

I do get lots of looks and shouts from blokes of all ages. Once had an old guy shout "nice Porsche" at me:blink: and the funniest had to be one day I was driving past a group of teenagers, one of the lads saw the car, shouted and swung his arm up to point at it and smacked his girlfriend in the face in the process!

I can't believe overall the amount of attention it gets, every time I go out and clean it, every man and his dog wants to stop and have a chat about it:)

I can't believe overall the amount of attention it gets, every time I go out and clean it, every man and his dog wants to stop and have a chat about it:)

lol I get this too, along with the obligatory "when you've finished mine needs doing next..." or "you'll wear the paint away..." jokes lol

I get the best reaction of prepubescent lads, I must be getting old :D

Mind you my mate has just starting driving her Figaro and she's gets more people talking to her about it than I do with the Supe. She's even had horse riders bellow at her "nice car" - can't think why they never do that to me ;)

Well its good to hear all the different stories about the soop and how it makes alot of people admire it.

Must say i do get guys looking at the car alot, had one guy ask my dad if it was his car when i was head deep in my dash fitting my stereo. My dad drives a corsa complete with TINY PERSON IN BACK. Made me giggle.

But the ladies do like it, i live about 2mins from a college, and when driving back from work i get alot of attention from girls.

i always like to look at the drivers faces coming toward me the young lads give the thumbs up or flash there lights but the best ones are the porsche/merc drivers they pretend not to look but as they go past you can see em giving it a glance id love to know what there thinking.:D