The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Colchester Meet

DamanC

Post updated Monday 16th october

Hi guys, fancy getting some nice snaps in at the close of the season? well another colchester photoshoot is on the cards :)

Sunday 22nd at 12pm at King Edward Quay, Colchester Hythe. For the bright ones amunst us, that was the location of the last one. :)

After, a spot of lunch will be on the cards, again at the same pub. (its a hungry horse so you wont need to eat for a week, and i suggest you stave yourself from today if you want to actally finish your lunch!)

Few directions for some of you that maybe from a far Its in king edward quay, NE of the marker[/b][/size]

Convoy for a pub visit for lunch and a go on the swings around 2pm ish (think we rolled up about 3pm last time) at SWAN PUB, 285 London Rd CO3 8LU

We got some great shots earlier in the year, and while your there Dave will wash your car for a fiver ;)

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/554/imgp08873cz.jpg

http://img305.imageshack.us/img305/1369/imgp08679hy.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8717/imgp09131ec.jpg

Some of the Antics from the last meet: http://85.232.35.135/vbb/showthread.php?t=61018&page=10&highlight=colchester

Hope to see you there guys.

1. Daman

2. Edd_t

3. Pig (need to check before i click post)

4. s crane

5. d crane

6. jaiscossie

7. Lee S

8. Bollox fook off (oh go on then, Supraloopy)

9. Dale

10.pinkytt

11.fat_controller(maybe)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daleahooper

1. Daman

2. Edd_t

3. Pig (need to check before i click post)

4. s crane

5. d crane

6. jaiscossie

7. Lee S

8. Bollox fook off (oh go on then, Supraloopy)

9. Dale

Guest daleahooper
a newbie? who be you then matey?

Yeah, just got my Supra a couple of weeks ago after getting rid of my Mr2 Turbo. Its a 95 n/a manual in black with same wheels on as yours! Definately be interested in any local meets (Colchester area) to find out more.

Guest daleahooper
hi dale its steve from round the corner:)

Hi Steve - Just checking out this site as you reccomended. Can't believe how much stuff is on here. Should defininately be up for the colchester thing - would be good to find out more! Should have had my wheels reburb'd by then....

Prob see you about before then.

Hi Steve - Just checking out this site as you reccomended. Can't believe how much stuff is on here. Should defininately be up for the colchester thing - would be good to find out more! Should have had my wheels reburb'd by then....

would be intrested to know where you'r getting them refurbed if they are the same as mine. a couple of mine are in really bad condition.

if you need some wheel to put on your car you can borrow my old ones. steve