The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest 3dr_mark

Guest 3dr_mark

Hi everyone, im a newbie on the block :)

I dont have a supra :( at the moment, but would be looking to purchace one nearer to Christmas or just after.

Ive always loved the current supra it looks really supurb and to top it of it drives the right wheels and is completly focused on the pilot (well thats how it makes you feel) on the inside.

My current daily driver is a MX5, and have a 3dr Cosworth for playing about with and keeping polished in the garage, the supra will be a daily driver instead of the MX5 so i will be looking for a 3.0 Non Turbo Manual.

Ive joined early in the hope that you will be able to guide me in the right direction in my search :)

i will guide you to the for sale section on the site and also to contact a member called CJ who usually has each of his fingers in various different pies supra-wise and not :D

if you can wait you could also freshly import through another member on here called Jurgen who is very highly regarded.

lastly, welcome to the club and any pics of the cossie? :)

i will guide you to the for sale section on the site and also to contact a member called CJ who usually has each of his fingers in various different pies supra-wise and not :D

if you can wait you could also freshly import through another member on here called Jurgen who is very highly regarded.

lastly, welcome to the club and any pics of the cossie? :)

I just bought mine from CJ - he will find you a good one... :)

Guest 3dr_mark

Thanks for the warm welcome so far :)

And im glad you recon the N/A Manuals are bullet proof, that was a bit of a worry i had, along with the fuel consumption :complain:

And here is a pic of the Cossie as requested ;)

And one of the mx5 ......

Guest 3dr_mark
hello and welcome!!!!!!

wait till summer cos these can bite!!! then you'll have time to get used to it!!!!;)

What exactly are you trying to say about my driving :rolleyes: