The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quick Photoshop request......

Nathman

I know you guys love these requests and I have been trying for ages with MS Paint to do this, but I am tired of swearing at the computer!

Can somebody please help me and Photoshop the pictured wheels onto my Supe!

Any opinions on the finished Pic would also be much appreciated. They are Axis Milano 19" and should only cost me about £400:D

Thanks guys!

51_1.jpg

wheels.jpg

i don't actually want them, just spent another £600 this month so the last thing i'll be buying is a new set of rims.

ebay is it?

It is indeed, new ebayer, but had a look at his feedback and he sold another identical set for £360!:blink:

He only lives 2 minutes down the road from me, so it would be wrong of me not to at least go and look at them!

Hi Nathan, nice choice there. I must admit I like the ones you have already, but these new ones look ace.

Hi Ewen, I like my old ones too, but they are battered and let the car down when it is polished nicely, time for a nice fresh clean look I think.:)

WHat size are your old ones? will they clear UK brakes?

They are 17". I have standard J Spec brakes at the moment, so I am not sure whether they will clear the UK brakes, I would hazard a guess and say no. They also do need a lot of work to get them looking pretty again.