The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More shiny dash goodies

SuperSupra

is it one of those things where photos never do it justice then ??

Yeah definitely mate, why are you trying to say the photo looks crap? ;)

Nah it definitely looks better in the 'flesh', and loads of people have used the same company for their dash kits. Ebay user called 'Kynu', based in the USA.

Yeah definitely mate, why are you trying to say the photo looks crap? ;)

Nah it definitely looks better in the 'flesh', and loads of people have used the same company for their dash kits. Ebay user called 'Kynu', based in the USA.

yeah they never seem to fit in right with the photos i think the white comes out to strong with the flash most likely, but i bet in the flesh they look mint, is it real carbon fibre

doesnt nic {import pimp} retrim them if you send them to him ??

yeah they never seem to fit in right with the photos i think the white comes out to strong with the flash most likely, but i bet in the flesh they look mint, is it real carbon fibre

doesnt nic {import pimp} retrim them if you send them to him ??

Yeah it's real carbon weave, you can actually see the individual fibres interwoven if you look closely. Looks really good.

Yeah Nic retrims them, no doubt is an even better look, but would probably cost considerably more, and also means being without your dash panels for however many weeks.