The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Torque of keighley

Guest greddy

:Pling: hi mate,just be carefull,i went up there to look at a supe that was in ''exellent condition'' 3 hour journey up there and it was an absolute dog,ive also heard bad things about this place.if you do go,do a thourough inspection and definitely get a H.P.I done.good luck:eyebrows:

Guest Torque 2 much
It's a different unit a few minutes drive from KTC and let me put it this way... SH** HOLE!!!

There was a car there that had a front bumper held together with nothing more than a few pieces of insulating tape :blink:

Can you tell which car you are refering to,i bet you have never been to the place....JOKER

That place must have the worst reputation in this country?? its on every club and forum i have ever been on and no doubt loads i havnt LOL

My old R33 GTR ended up there after the guy i sold it to went to look at a 350z and traded it in!! after doing all the paperwork they then told him the GTR was a cat C write off and would only give him £9k for it but the idiot was that much in love with the 350z he took it!!!!! worse thing is they said it happened when i owned it which i would have thought i would have known about LOL

Dodgy as fooooooooooook

From customers who have dealt with us,not like some tyre kickers

your obviously connected to the garage so why on earth do you think you have earned your reputation for terrible and shabby cars???? bad luck??? tyre kickers??? or down to actually having bad cars LMAO

Oh and i also remember someone going onto the GTR club from there "bigging" his R32 up saying what it would do at TOTB!! when i saw it it ran like a bag of sh1te :rolleyes: another quality car :innocent:

true joker,thats there to stop it touching,and 1 question out of 80+ cars you find one,thats 99% good and 1% no good according to you

You're having a laugh aren't you? No seriously you must be... Oh you're serious, well then in that case allow me to respond.

I've been to your place, looked at your ahem.. Cars and let me be perfectly clear in my opinion of them. You would have to pay ME to take those sheds off your hands if only enough to pay for the breakers fee and put them out of their misery.

I know a good car when I see one I also know what an under maintained, rust ridden s**t heap looks like and in to answer your comment. If you think that my opinion of that white monstrosity (and 99.9% of the cars you sell) is mine alone I'm afraid that is wishful thinking at it's worst

This isn't a personal attack at you. But dont pi** down my back and tell me its raining.

You're having a laugh aren't you? No seriously you must be... Oh you're serious, well then in that case allow me to respond.

I've been to your place, looked at your ahem.. Cars and let me be perfectly clear in my opinion of them. You would have to pay ME to take those sheds off your hands if only enough to pay for the breakers fee and put them out of their misery.

I know a good car when I see one I also know what an under maintained, rust ridden s**t heap looks like and in to answer your comment. If you think that my opinion of that white monstrosity (and 99.9% of the cars you sell) is mine alone I'm afraid that is wishful thinking at it's worst

This isn't a personal attack at you. But dont pi** down my back and tell me its raining.

Jesus christ, i think thats the best written come back iv seen on here in a while :D

Much respect :)