The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project in Final Stages

npotts

Alright guys

Quite bored so thought I would post up my (nearly complete) car. Its had a full replacement body kit, new exhaust, tyres and suspension. The interior has been cleaned up and the car just needs the headlights sorting and a little more mesh in the front bumper at the sides.

Hopefully then I will be able to enjoy it for a few more weeks before selling her to fund my bike racing. This was a picture before the body modifications when I originally put it up for sale before deciding to keep her for the summer!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=66957

Here is a quite shoddy phone picture of the car so far. What do you guys think? Its super tight all over and drives very very nicely....!

DSC01424.JPG

Looking good Nick, liking the front and wheels :thumbs:

Did you get the Bilsteins installed okay, how they feeling?

cheers

Cheers Nic!!

Yeah the Bilsteins fitted a treat mate, straight on with no problems. The back end handles as it should do now, especially with the new tyres. It rides over the bumps now rather than bounces!! A massive improvement over the old ones.... :D