The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wind Deflectors

Guest GunmetalGrey

sorry for hijack but what about the roof rear spoiler too, can you get it, if so how much inc p&p?

mine could do with being replaced...

Hi Louis

These are discontinued now so no longer available from Toyota Japan. You'll either need to find someone with stock or to buy second hand.

Here is the part number if you want to check there

08616-14060 Rear Visor

cheers

Hi Louis

These are discontinued now so no longer available from Toyota Japan. You'll either need to find someone with stock or to buy second hand.

Here is the part number if you want to check there

08616-14060 Rear Visor

cheers

ok thanks for finding out Nic, shame they are not available direct from Mr T anymore :(

ok thanks for finding out Nic, shame they are not available direct from Mr T anymore :(

These were sold as an optional accessory. Toyota do a production run of accessories and once they have all been sold they are discontinued.

This is not the same with general spare parts, where they will produce more as needed.

I found out today that these are still available from Toyota Japan, so I can now supply, I need to confirm price, but it should work out around £80ish a set.

I'll confirm tomorrow.

I can supply a pair of new original Toyota Side Wind Deflectors for £79 a pair, including postage. Order time 4-5 weeks from Japan, plus 5-7 days postage to UK.

lol well my sob story is part of my house caught fire and I've only just nearly finished putting it right - some of the embers embedded in this spoiler. Excess on insurance is 300 doh

man I really need this part but I need a new floor too - arrrgh!

surely it can't be the last one around?!! you're worrying me now

surely it can't be the last one around?!! you're worrying me now

It is probably one of the last brand new ones in the world as Paul says, they were discontinued by Toyota a while ago. It took me ages to find a new one in Japan about 6 months ago, I think that was probably the last one in Japan.