The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new car

Bobbeh

No more Supra for me (as a daily driver ;) )... I've moved onto other, more sensible, economical things. :tongue:

Its a 2003 1.4L Civic, with CD player, air con etc Should last a few miles being a Honda. The only bad thing is that it feels loose and too easy to drive, its a real grannies car. Its gonna be a rude awakening next time I get back into the Supe :innocent:

Oh the first mod has already been made! (mkivsupra.net sticker :D )

Civic 001.jpg

Oooooohhh Nice Wheels!
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Yeah, 14" of wheel caps :D

It should help me save money in the long run, its only because I've a requirement for providing transport for my work the Supra doesnt exactly return me much money for it.. so a cheaper option was required.

This also means I can really turn my Supra into a toy rather than something I rely on each day. Damn car hasnt missed a beat in the 30k miles I've owned it for.. but leaving it in public places and car parks etc just brings me grief/worry :)

Now you have to change your thinking - Your supra has this special power which, makes other cars move out of your way, even if you were not pushing them - Other drivers let you go etc....

Your new car does not have these special powers.

Amen to that! In a econobox *everyone* is out to get you, make life harder, cut you up, hold you up, infuriate you etc..

In the Supe, just get into lane three, engage warp and like Moses, the sea simply parts for your convenience.

Even a stocker makes you utter "kin ell!" under your breath when you squeaze the loud pedal after driving an econobox.