The mkiv Supra Owners Club

oh my god what have i done.

dazla

hi all. i recently bought my black supra about a month ago now. and decided to get some touch up paint for the stone chips.:rolleyes: so i went under the bonnet to get the paint code and to my horror there was no vin plate :wtfsign: can any1 tell me what to do lol am in shock. how many colours of black did they do the supra in and is it possible for someone to tell me the paint code of there black supra please pretty please

cheers

darren

Prob a front end. I wouldnt worry about it, if the car is ok now it doesnt matter!

But if it is a front end that required the VIN plate removing, why not replace it :p

I would get an independant engineer to check it for peace of mind, for structural integrity and straightness

The last thing you want with any car is for it to have a wobbly chassis, especially with one as powerful as a Supra